T-Cell Balance Px combines a unique assortment of natural compounds created to stabilize the immune system and support healthy liver function.
- promoting equilibrium within the immune system
- helps to reverse and calm an over-active immune response without inhibiting the "healthy" action of the immune system
- increases white blood cell production and balances T and B lymphocyte biosynthesis
- has antioxidant properties that can also aid in the prevention of oxidative damage to the liver
- STRONG immune-modulatory activity by balance T-cells and neutrophils with potent immuno-balancing effects
Rehmannia preparations are ideal for promoting equilibrium within the immune system. It can help to reverse and calm an over-active immune response without entirely inhibiting the "healthy" action of the immune system. Rehmannia's immune related characteristics are related to its capacity to increase leukocyte production and balance T and B lymphocyte biosynthesis. Its antioxidant properties can also aid in the prevention of oxidative damage to the liver.
Cordyceps, a medicinal fungus, was selected for this preparation due to its numerous clinical effects in the body. In addition to displaying antioxidant characteristics, Cordyceps also has immune-modulatory activity. Cordyceps has well known liver-protective properties that are mediated by its ability to combat carbon tetrachloride, one of the most potent hepatotoxins. The organic Cordyceps militaris is derived from cultivated substrates free from insects. It contains only 100% organic fruiting bodies with significantly higher levels of beta-glucan as compared to Cordyceps mycelium grown on grain.
Rosmarinic acid is a natural compound that comes from the Laminacea (mint) family. This herb is included because of its capability to balance T-cells and neutrophils that are activated by allergic reactions. Furthermore, it appears that this herb also has potent immuno-balancing effects without affecting the T-cells or neutrophils in their resting state.
1 to 2 capsules twice daily, with or without food.