Product Form: Vaginal Suppository
Product Size: 14 suppositories
Item Number: VTA-007-014
I was blessed to be trained by Dr. Tori Hudson as a 4th year medical student. She is a women's health alchemist genius and much more- Fabulous clinician and pioneer!
Important ACTIVE INGREDIENT Boric Acid for vaginal pH neutralization
- Unique homeopathic combination specific for symptoms associated with vaginal yeast infections: Borax, Sepia, Berberis aquifolium and Kreosotum
Features an all natural herbal and cocoa butter base, free of parabens and PEG
Foil wrapped suppositories are easy to use, sterile and soothing
Effective natural vaginal suppository for symptoms associated with vaginal yeast and bacterial overgrowth symptoms such as burning, itching and discharge. Restores the normal vaginal flora and biome.
For females 13 years and older. Use with a panty liner. One (1) suppository in the morning and 1 in the evening for 3-7 days; For chronic or recurring infections, insert one (1) suppository twice daily for 2-4 weeks; Prevention: One (1) suppository daily, at bedtime, during menses, for four consecutive months. Full instructions are on the packaging. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if inner foil is torn or broken.
If this is the first time you have had vaginal itch and discomfort, consult a doctor. If you have had a doctor diagnose a vaginal yeast infection before and have the same symptoms now, use these suppositories as directed. Do not use this product if:
- you are experiencing abdominal or pelvic pain, fever or greenish foul discharge;you have have a condition which is more serious than a vaginal yeast infection. Consult your physician immediately.
- you use this product and symptoms continue to recur – consult your physician.
- you are pregnant.
- If nursing, consult your physician prior to use.
- This product is NOT latex safe.