ResveraCel features nicotinamide riboside with a supporting cast of three complementary ingredients that support your body’s natural aging process and cellular metabolism.*
Aging is a fact for every baby boomer and Gen-X’er. Although no supplement truly has “anti-aging” properties, ResveraCel comes close because it supports cellular repair, up-regulates the sirtuin proteins, enhances NAD+ production, and benefits the cellular energy production that takes place in the mitochondria – thus supporting the process of healthy aging.*
Adding ResveraCel to your daily supplement regimen can make a positive impact on aging and support good health as you get older.*
Benefits of Thorne’s ResveraCel:
- Supports healthy cellular aging*
- Natural activator of the sirtuin proteins, an important class of protein enzymes that act as cellular switches to up-regulate numerous positive functions associated with aging*
- Helps clean the body of old cells, by assisting with the elimination of aging cells (inactive, senescent)*
- Supports optimal mitochondrial number, structure, and function*
- Supports healthy methylation*
- Enhances cellular energy production*
- Promotes healthy metabolism as you age*
- Benefits healthy blood sugar and insulin sensitivity*
- Supports fat metabolism in the liver*
Take 2 capsules one to two times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Serving Size: Two Capsules
Amount Per Serving
Nicotinamide Riboside Hydrogen Malate ... 415mg
Quercetin Phytosome ... 250mg
((Sophora japonica) extract (flower) / Phospholipid complex from Sunflower)
Trans-Resveratrol ... 150mg
Betaine Anhydrous ... 85mg
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) Capsule, Leucine, Calcium Laurate, Microcrystalline Cellulose.
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.