- allergy symptoms
- rhinitis asthma
- hypersensitivity pneumonitis
Mold Mycotoxins are poorly understood and are tiny tiny lipophilic nanoparticles which the body rapidly absorbs. Interestingly, these Mycotoxins are what cause the smell of mold (or mildew).
Because Mold Spores are what are often tested in patients, the highly mold reactive person is often not correctly tested when the testing is limited Mold Spore testing.
Mold Mycotoxins testing with Vibrant Mycotoxin urine screening offers an entirely new avenue to evaluate a person for Mold Toxicity:
Conditions and symptoms associated with mycotoxin exposure include but are not limited to: