Zinc is essential for immune function, growth and repair of the body and is a co-factor of over 100 enzymes.
Besides supporting immunity and being a minor anti-oxidant, zinc helps the gut to absorb nutrients from food.
- bypasses absorption problems from dysbiosis or a pathology
- passes into circulation faster than tabs or caps
- offers a therapeutic dose at less cost than pills
- is not as cumbersome when divided doses are required throughout the day
- has no need for breakdown from a chelate
- is easier for a child to swallow
- offers the option for a high dose in a small volume
- contacts stomach acid faster and easier than a pill
7 drops in water will provide 7.8 mg Zinc Sulfate (114 servings per bottle)