Product Form: Capsule
Product Size: 60 or 120 capsules
Servings per Container: 60
Manufacturer: Designs for Health
Item Numbers: DFH-013-060 | DFH-013-120
What It Is
This very powerful B vitamin combination formula supplies all 8 essential B vitamins and most in their coenzymated forms so the body does not have to phosphorylate them in order to be used in biochemical reactions. This formula also includes our proprietary NatureFolate™ blend of active isomer naturally-occurring folates. TMG and choline are included to support methylation. Made with non-GMO ingredients.
With a key role in converting food into fuel, B complex vitamins play in important role in helping with a variety of conditions, including anxiety, depression, heart disease, and premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
Dr. Cometa’s Spotlight:
I have found this blend of all eight B vitamins to be an ideal balance for most of my patients. The coenzymated forms and methylation assistance ingredients in this particular product can help your cells resist many diseases.
Take 1 capsule per day with a meal, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Thiamin (B-1)— 100 mg
- Riboflavin (B-2) — 50 mg
- Niacin (B-3) — 50 mg
- Panthothenic Acid (B-5) — 100 mg
- Pyridoxine (B-6) — 50 mg
- Biotin (B-7) — 2000 mcg
- Folate (B-9) — 200 mcg
- Cobalamin (B-12) — 250 mcg
- Trimethylglycine (TMG) — 200 mg
- Choline Dihydrogen Citrate — 100 mg
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
Phosphylorylation is recognized as a global regulator of cellular activity, and abnormal phosphorylation is implicated in a host of human diseases.
Methylation helps countless critical functions in your body such as: thinking, repairing DNA, turning on and off genes, fighting infections and getting rid of environmental toxins to name a few. Methylation is an important body process that helps process of vitamins and nutrients to be used fully by the body to fend off a wide variety of problems and diseases. Nearly half of all people’s genetic make-up doesn’t allow for full methylation so a supplement that assists the process can be important.
More About B Complex Vitamins
B Complex vitamins may help reduce cardiovascular risk and help to increase energy. Your body needs, but cannot make them. Your choices to obtain them are through: (1) your diet or (2) supplements.
The eight B vitamins each serve important roles in your health:
- Thiamin (B-1) supports the vascular system and can help reduce complications from diabetes.
- Riboflavin (B-2) can support vision and skin.
- Niacin (B-3) helps process carbohydrates and supports DNA repair
- Panthothenic Acid (B-5) helps with energy, hormones, and neurotransmitters
- Pyridoxine (B-6) helps with metabolism, immune and nervous systems
- Biotin (B-7) may reduce hair loss, hair color loss, facial rashes, depression and listlessness, and strengthen nails
- Folate (B-9) supports cell division and may reduce the risk of heart disease and certain cancers and certain birth defects
- Cobalamin (B-12) may minimize anemia, nerve damage, fatigue, loss of balance, and low sperm count