Product Form: Liquid
Product Size: 0.34 fl oz (10 ml)
Manufacturer: Life Extension
Item Number: LEX-001-10ML
What It Is
A box of Brite Eyes III contains two individual vials that hold five milliliters each. This type of packaging in two individual vials reduces the risk of bacterial contamination. And having two vials also makes it convenient for consumers to keep Brite Eyes III readily accessible at home in the office purse or pocket ... or anywhere access to soothing eye drops is needed.
What It Does
- For use as a lubricant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
- For the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or to exposure to wind or sun.
As we get older our eyes become vulnerable to a variety of insults that can cause irritation and dry eye. Applying lubricating eye drops several times a day can alleviate discomfort. The Brite Eyes III formula contains two clinically validated lubricants (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose and glycerin) that are FDA-approved for ophthalmic use without irritation. The Brite Eyes III formula also contains the antioxidant N-acetyl-carnosine which helps protect the active ingredients against glycation.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Glycerin (lubricant) — 1.00%
Inactive ingredients: boric acid, citric acid, hypromellose, N-acetyl-carnosine, potassium bicarbonate, purified benzyl alcohol, sterile water.
- For external use only.
- Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.